segunda-feira, março 07, 2016

Eternal serenity

She’s sleeping in the living room, covered in but a thin white and blue sheet. I can listen to her low snoring and see her toes sticking out just a little bit. I smile and sit down beside her, careful not to wake her or the silent, black, peaceful angel nested around her feet. I pull the sheets to keep her feet warm. I know they get a bit cold now and then.

Slowly, tenderly, I touch her shoulder and strike down her arm until my hand falls down on her waist and I let it rest there for a while. I come a little closer, just enough so that she can hear me whispering in her dreams.


“You are the most important person in my life. And I will never, ever, leave you. That’s a promise. Sweet dreams, my angel. I love you. I always will.”

Nenhum comentário: