terça-feira, janeiro 18, 2005

And then I noticed it...

Ya, so it comes that I'm not so deep after all. I kinda hate myself right now... Some days posting cool stuff and then, suddenly, I'm describing my routine. Again. Been there, done that, as some would say. How disgusting... but what can I do? I really don't know what to write about, and what I do know, I don't really want to write here, for everyone to read. I do want to say it, but I didn't figure out to whom I should say it... And there are those things I want to say to her, ask her, but I'm afraid. Yeah, I'm afraid of being silly, but that's me. I don't feel safe to say those things, because I think I alerady hurt her a lot once. Maybe more. More than once, more than a lot, both suits the case...

I just need to say things I can't tell anybody... Forgive me.
Hugs.

Nenhum comentário: